How to use the heaters in the Main Hall
Heaters One and Three
1) Make sure top button is pointing to 0
2) Make sure bottom button is on number1
3) Press top button in and twist it slowly anticlockwise to the picture of a small flame. Keep pressing button in and count to 30
4) Release button and fully turn anti clockwise to picture of large flame.
5) Turn bottom button to a higher number, you should hear the main burner light with a whoosh
6) If Burner does not light then go back to number 1.
To turn off
Turn bottom control knob clockwise to number (1) Then turn top knob to 0
Make sure middle control knob is switched to 0
1 Push in fully top left-hand button (marked with red flash) and with the other hand flick in and out the bottom black button.
2 Whilst doing this look into the pilot window to the left of the bottom button. When you see a small flame there you can stop flicking the black button but keep the top left-hand button pressed in to a count of 30.
3 Release the top button you should still be able to see the pilot light through the small glass window.
4 Turn middle control knob anti clock wise to desired number, you should hear main flame to light. If not go back to stage (1)
To completely switch main flame and pilot off
Turn middle control knob clockwise to 0 then push top R/H black button in fully and release.