Unfortunately as there will be astronomical utility increases in October we will need to increase our hire charges to help keep the hall open. Though it is our aim to support our community by keeping hall charges as low as we can, there is no cap on our energy bills.
This increase will be effective for all new hires and invoices for regulars from 1st October. Each hire band for the main hall will increase by £5 per hour and the Room of Requirement by £1.50. We can only apologise for this and assure you the committee have not taken this decision lightly.
Please be aware
- Due to the fragility of our hall floor we cannot have guests wearing high heeled shoes.
- Hire is subject to the agreement of our terms and conditions
- we currently do not allow bookings for adult celebratory parties in the hall in the evening due to staffing difficulties and the fragility of the hall floor.
Main Hall and Bar Area Only (capacity up to 200 persons) Prices for hire until 31/9/2022
These prices do NOT include the main kitchen or The Room of Requirement. These will be hireable separately when they are available.
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 22:00🔻
Regular weekly bookings £15.00 an hour
Occasional bookings £17.50 an hour🔸
Saturday 9:00 - 20:00🔻
Regular bookings £15.00 an hour
Occasional bookings £20.00 an hour🔸
Sunday - closed
Room of Requirement (capacity of 15-20 persons)
Monday to Saturday 9:00 - 22:00🔻
£10.00 an hour🔸
Sunday - closed
🔸For all new bookings we require a booking and damage waiver deposit of £50♦️this is refundable upon the safe and clean return of our hall.
🔻Bookings that go past 18:00 on a Friday and Saturday; music to is finish before 10:30pm and a booking and damage waiver deposit is required of £250♦️this is refundable upon the safe and clean return of our hall.
These deposit fees will confirm your booking and should the hirer fail to pay the outstanding hire fee or fail to use their booking the deposit fee will be used to pay for loss of revenue and for the administrative fees.
♦️The deposit is required within 48hours of the invoice being issued. Should the deposit not be paid within this time the booking will be released.
Any little extras you may need?
1. If you would like to have an inflatable in the hall an extra £5 will be charged per inflatable. This needs to be declared at booking.
2. If you have more than 60 persons attending your hire an extra £20 one off payment will be required.
Please request these in your initial booking under the ‘special requirements’ box and we will add it to you invoice for you.